1.6 billion disposable masks ended up in the ocean in 2020; a frightening figure that suggests we should search for sustainable alternatives. Our 100% organic reusable cotton face mask is just as kind to your skin as it is to the planet. The breathable yet secure triple-layer protection means that you can leave the house comfortably and safely. Ready for a refresh? Simply toss it in the washing machine at a low temperature (full information below).
CEAE high Quality Face Masks are made from 2 layers of compact 100% Organic, Eco-friendly cotton fabric. The 3rd or the middle layer is made of a high-quality, Melt blown filter.
Both the side seams are secured using fine knitted 100% organic cotton rib fabric and are attached to OEKO tex certified super premium Elastic ear loops.
Our masks come with a full length concealed nose bridge to achieve a very secure fit over your nose and face & minimising eye wear fogging
Low heat build up & High breathability index for extended hours of usage.
Our Masks are machine washable- 30 machine wash cycles at 30 degrees
Our masks are super affordable, washable & reusable, and we have tested them for all the below parameters, from TUV labs, Germany.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE): 96%, EN 14683
- Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE): 98%, ASTM F2100-19/F2299
- Breathability/Different Pressure: 3.14 mm H20/cm2, EN 14683
- Flammability: 16 CFR 1610, Class 1
- Splash Resistance: 80mmHg, ISO 22609-2004,
- Appearance after wash: 30 machine wash cycles at 30 degrees, AATC 150:2003
- 100% organic cotton layers certified by GOTS( Global Organic Textile Standard)
- Recycled & OEKO Tex certified, soft elastic ear loops
- Printed using OEKO Tex certified Inks.
- The whole product is OEKO Tex certified, i.e free from Toxic metal, PH and Formaldehyde content
- Medical grade certified Melt-blown filter
- Treated with UV Protection, approved by GOTS.
- Individually packed in our home compostable polybags
- Packaged using our award winning boxes, made for 100% recycled cotton fabric waste
- Patented design & innovation, Patent pending: GB2007366.4
*Not to be used as medical Personal Protective Equipment(PPE)
An organic cotton face mask is a type of mask that is made from organic cotton, a type of cotton that is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, fertilizers, or genetically modified seeds. Organic cotton is considered to be a more environmentally friendly and sustainable option compared to conventional cotton.
Organic cotton face masks are typically more breathable and comfortable than masks made from synthetic materials. They are also hypoallergenic, making them a good option for people with sensitive skin. Additionally, because organic cotton is grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, it is also considered to be a healthier option for the wearer.
Organic cotton face masks come in a variety of designs and styles, including disposable masks and reusable masks. Reusable masks can be washed and worn multiple times, while disposable masks are meant to be used once and then disposed of. Both types of masks can be effective at helping to prevent the spread of respiratory droplets that may carry the virus that causes COVID-19.
It's important to remember that the most effective masks are those that fit snugly and securely to the face, so when you are looking for a mask, be sure to look for one that fits well and that you feel comfortable wearing for extended periods of time. Also Keep in mind that an organic cotton mask alone might not be effective in protecting from virus, and need to be combined with other preventative measures as well.